Friday 8 July 2016

Artist Profile: Truth Now (Hip Hop)



SOURCE: Truth Now


Peace Peace, this is Truth Now reporting live from behind enemy lines. I rhyme my words together on behalf of the message. Im not here to tell you how nice I am (although i may mention it) I have a lot to say that I think earth humans need to hear. As you probably already know; Hip Hop is a culture. I chose Hip Hop culture as my primary modality because I consider it to be the highest form of evolutionary expression currently manifested. The ability to rock a mic is swell, but what is encoded is what matters to me.

Relevance, Education, Humor, Morality, Equality, Liberty, Independence, Reflection, Infinity, these are a few of my favorite things. I'm 25, I work with my hands. I tremendously enjoy my craft. I put out two sonic projects in 2010 that are free. "Karma Alarm - The Mixtape" (truthnow.bandcamp.com) & "The Truth About Bullshit" EP (tabs.bandcamp.com) with the homie: BS. The single off #TABS, Cosmic Surfing ft. Srikala, won The Chimbre July Artist Submission Contest and I got to travel around Peru studying indigenous culture for most of August.(chimbre.com)

I want to take this opportunity to thank God/Goddess for every breath I've ever taken. Honestly the music speaks for itself so I will attempt brevity for the first time in my life.

I have another collab EP coming out in early 2011 with my man Dubble from Chi-Town called "The Prohibition". Also I will mention that there's another Mixtape in the works and my debut LP is somewhere on the horizon as well. I hope you all take an opportunity to smell what I'm cooking, and if you like the way it tastes, share it with your friends and family.

More info:


Myspace music playerQuantcast

No comments:

Post a Comment