Friday 8 July 2016

Artist Profile: Enki (Hip Hop)


SOURCE: ReverbNation

Enki whose name comes from the Sumerian God of Knowledge is an up and coming underground Emcee from New Jersey. Enki's music is entertaining yet educating. This is an Emcee who wants to bring Hip-Hop back to the days when the music had a positive message in it. So through years of research and witty word play he paints a picture of the lies and injustice in the world. His message doesn't end there as he also gives solutions on how to fix these problems. Enki is a conscious minded Emcee who is trying to teach and educate the public through his music. His live performances are what set him apart from the rest. Enki brings energy to every show or performance him and Free Dome Records does. Always giving 110% of himself for the crowd and usually stepping off stage with no voice. He makes sure there is plenty of crowd participation and interaction through out his whole set. Here is how Enki describes himself:

"On the music side I try to educate the masses as to the injustice and esoteric agenda that is unfolding around them. I expose the truth about the conspiracy that the illuminati are working so hard to make reality. I seek and research the truth then spit it in my rhymes for those that will not look for the facts any other way. I spit for the revolution. I spit for the inmates still locked in cages and treated like animals and slaves. I spit for the weak and tired. I spit for a better tomorrow. I spit for the kids who are growing up in this messed up world. I spit for the hope of opening eyes to all the lies. Most importantly though I spit for you the one who is reading this and wondering if what I speak of in my rhymes is true. The one that will listen to and not just hear my words. The one that will take what they listened to and then feel those words. The one that will feel those words then open up your third eye and see those words all around you and stand up and fight for change."


stand alone player

More info:

No comments:

Post a Comment