Friday 8 July 2016

Artist Profile: The Last Ditch Stand (Renegade Folk / Alternative / Acoustic)



The Last Ditch Stand are another group I found through Ghosts Of The Republic... On first listen I was instantly impressed with the musicianship and vocal melodies. Joshua Chambers, the brains behind The Last Ditch Stand is one outstanding song writer. His voice reminds me somewhat of the SoCal Punk bands I loved in my teens, the way he sets up the lines and delivers the melodies fit beautifully over the instrumentation. Their album is called "Peace Mongering Thought Criminals" and can be downloaded for free or if you want to show your support they have an option to buy CDs for $10.

Check these sites for more information on this great band:

ReverbNation


Email for bandsQuantcast


No comments:

Post a Comment